*About LIV MIAMI:
* LIV Miami nightclub has been the number one membership in town, considering the fact that its inception in 2008. The owner is Jeff Soffer (also the proprietor of the Fontainebleau hotel) and partner David Grutman from Groot Hospitality, formally known as MMG (Miami Marketing Group).
* LIV went beneath an important $10M renovation in the summer of 2017 to add a ceiling of LED panels to produce lights that cross in sync with the music. The panels are connected in a Star shape that drops down from the ceiling over the crowd. Renovations also encompass artwork by using local artists, as well as a projection stage vicinity with customized backdrops.
* LIV is the variety one location to go if you are touring Miami and making an attempt to a birthday party at night. The nightclub caters to all music lovers and has a different theme every night. Wednesdays are open format/hip-hop, Thursdays are Reggaetón/Latin trap, Fridays are Top 40s/hip hop, Saturdays are EDM/House and Sundays are Hip Hop.
* LIV on Sundays is the most popular night at LIV and it’s without a doubt, celebrities’ preferred party. Due to this reason, LIV doesn’t typically have tickets on hand on their website for Sundays, but they do make a few exceptions at some point of spring break.
* To get in on Sundays, you would have to make a desk reservation or pay cowl at the entrance – Both guys and girls have to pay. The common price is $100+ per person, and also, there aren’t any guest lists accessible on Sunday nights.
* If you are fascinated in attending LIV (on any night), send us a message so we can aid you with pricing or any different questions you may also have.
* LIV Miami nightclub is located inner the Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach, at 4441 Collins Ave. The owner of hotpartystripper.com Sean Michaels also the owner of the Liquid Help energy drink loves this place to host a bachelorette or bachelor party with some Miami strippers as the main entertainment. When you come through the major entrance the club will be to the proper facet of the hotel. When you first stroll inside, you will see the blue bar straight ahead, proper past the white couches beneath the giant chandeliers in the lobby.
* The club opens at 11:30 pm. Depending on if you are on a visitor list, purchased a ticket, or have a desk reservation, you will have to enter through one-of-a-kind areas. The ticket line will be up to the stairs, to the right. You will see a line relying on the time you arrive, but it won’t take extra than 30 minutes to get in (even if it’s long). If you have a desk reservation, the entrance will be at the commencing of the lobby, via the white couches. Simply, stroll to the front of the ropes and tell the doorman you have a reservation below the title you used to book the table, and you will be let in right now barring any waiting.
* When you exhibit up to your reservation, simply make sure you have your deposit card and ID ready. After being processed you will then be escorted to your table by using either a VIP host or a bottle waitress. You will be taken to your table and presented with the menu the place you can order whatever you like, in order to reach or exceed your spending minimum.
* When you have a desk reservation it is always first-class to show up early in order to get an appropriate location, as reservations work on a first come first serves basis. If you desire to secure a unique desk location, you can constantly pre-pay.
* If you are on a guest list, walk into the foyer and textual content or call your promoter so they can let you understand where to meet them – do now not walk in without them or you will no longer be allowed at the promoter’s VIP table, assuming one is available.
* The promoter will direct you on where to go. Usually, they will tell you to make your way to the front of the ropes, so they can tell the doorman to let you in.
* Arrival time for visitor lists is determined with the aid of the promoter. Make sure that you arrive at the time the promoter tells you as you will have to be walked in individually through the promoter. LIV does now not have a visitor list, the promoter does. Also, there are no title guest lists available, so announcing a name at the door will not get you in. Always, be very patient and respectful to the doorman –*do not attempt to let yourself in or walk under the ropes*.
* Tickets at LIV Miami are typically from $30-$80 depending on the night. LIV tickets can be bought via their internet site directly. LIV does no longer have any promo codes on hand at the moment.
* Arrival time for tickets is before midnight to make sure that you get in. They do now not assurance entrance past 1 AM usually. For extra information on times, you can examine the high-quality print on the tickets.
* Cover at LIV is usually from $60 – $100 if you are searching to just pay the cowl because you don’t have a ticket already, or if you are a guy that wants to come with a girl that is already on a promoter’s visitor list. Walk to the front of the ropes and tell the doorman you want to pay cover. If you are attempting to go with the women that are with the promoter, just tell the promoter beforehand of time and they will work it out to where you can all walk in together.